Clinical Governance Facilitator
Up to £30,000 per Annum
Up to £30,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Solihull area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their team working as a Clinical Governance Facilitator on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Clinical Governance Facilitator role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competetive annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Day and night shifts
- 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free wellness screening
As a Clinical Governance Facilitator, you will be under the direction of the Governance Manager. You will take an active role in providing guidance and support on clinical governance and patient safety across the Hospital. This will include supporting all clinical governance and patient safety activities within the Hospital, providing assurance of full compliance with all relevant clinical standards. You will challenge existing practices, ensuring that progressive solutions are incorporated into Hospital Plans and are implemented.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Governance Facilitator:
- You must have experience and an understanding of working within a clinical governance team, or undertaking similar tasks
- You must be computer literate and have experience using excel and be able to use pivot tables, manage heavy data and extract information for reporting
- You must have facilitation skills and should be able to work with heads of department and frontline staff
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back