Clinical Hospital Pharmacist
£40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Pharmacy, Non-nursing
£40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Pharmacy |
A hospital in the Winchester area is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join them on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities for the Clinical Pharmacist:
• To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
• To be responsible for leading, managing and delivering the specialist pharmacy service of oncology.
• Ensure timely and accurate charging of medicines
• Provide advice and clear instructions to patients that require discharge medication
• Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks
• Be a proactive member of the hospital’s pharmacy team
Who they're looking for:
• Degree in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
• Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
• Hospital experience
• Oncology experience is preferable but not essential as support can be given to the right candidate
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital
• Excellent salary of £40,000 per annum
• 37.5 hours per week on days on a permanent contract
• 25 days annual leave
• Private medical insurance
• Staff pension scheme
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back