£19.42 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£19.42p/h | 36/42 Hours – Days | Dementia Care | Medium sized Nursing Home | Great Benefits | CQC Compliant |
A leading County Durham nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Clinical Lead Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home provides general nursing, dementia, and disability care to older adults from throughout Country Durham and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, working 36/42 hours per week
- A great hourly rate of £19.42, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams, and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back