£18 per Hour
£18 p/h | 36 Hrs | Day Shifts | Small Dementia Nursing Home | Mix of Supernumerary & Clinical Hours
A small private nursing home in Anglesey is looking to recruit an experienced RGN with care home experience to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy is as follows:
- 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates of £18 per hour
- A supportive working environment in a fully compliant home
- Extensive opportunities for training, development and career progression
As RGN Clinical Lead, you will coordinate all aspects of nursing care and medication management, taking the lead on care planning and care plan management along with managing and developing the nursing team.
Applicants for this RGN Clinical Lead position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a dementia care setting, ideally in a senior or leadership position
- Confident in all aspects of the management and delivery of person-centred care
- An effective leader and able to manage a team of nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back