Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | RNLD/RMN/RGN considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager in an elderly and dementia nursing home in the Pudsey area.
The home is is situated in a picturesque setting and has a strong, experienced team in place, ensuring consistent high quality care at all times.
Details of this position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive pay rates of £19 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment
As Clinical Lead Nurse / Deputy Manager, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will support the Home Manager and provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.