Up to £34,000 per annum | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
A leading private healthcare provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Leader for Endoscopy to manage their team in the Endoscopy unit, based at their Bounemouth hospital.
Details of this Clinical Lead position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary of £34,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Free private healthcare
• Support with training opportunities & career development options
• A fantastic health & wellbeing focused benefits package, including free membership to Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
As Clinical Lead you will use your experience to build and support the Endoscopy team to promote a safe and stable service within the Endoscopy units.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Substantial experience of managing an Endoscopy unit
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
• Well organised and able to multi-task and able to work well under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.