Ilford, Greater London
£19.00 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £19.50 p/h - Circa £38k | 37.5 Hours - Days | RGN Considered | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A large, fully CQC compliant care home in Ilford is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as a Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The large care home provides specialist elderly, mental health (specifically dementia) and physical disability care.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic pay rate of £19.00 - £19.50 which comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,000
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development
• DBS fees are covered by us
• Free staff uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
• Access to over 1600 high street discounts
• Refer a Friend (£250 per referral)
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting is preferred
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back