Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20.00 - £21.00 (Paid breaks) per Hour
JMJ1833 | Clinical Lead | Days | Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20 - £21 per hour + Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Some Supernumerary Hours | Small Nursing Home with Good CQC
A 30+ bed elderly and dementia nursing home in Leeds currently requires an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered mental Health Nurse RMN or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
This nursing home specialises in both nursing and dementia care and is highly reputable in the area.
Details of this Clinical Lead position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Supernumerary hours included
• A very competitive hourly rate of up to £20 - £21 per hour, with paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A range of opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered mental Health Nurse RMN or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) qualified Nurse
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back