£18.56 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.56 p/h (NHS Band 6)– Circa £38.6k | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A 110+ bedded home which is situated in Leicester has a vacancy for a NMC registered Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as a clinical lead in their home.
The care home provides specialist elderly and dementia care packages along with physical disability care for younger adults
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to 40 hours a week on day shifts.
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £18.56 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £38,604.8.
• Subsidised DBS and staff uniform
• Variety of retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care whilst reporting directly to the Registered Home Manager
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge of care standards and CI/DOLS/MCA
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated to provide outstanding levels of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back