Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) | “Good” CQC rating | 36 Hours p/w – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead required to work full-time hours in a private nursing home in Hereford, covering maternity leave.
The not-for-profit home provides elderly, physical disability and learning disability care in a scenic, home from home setting.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what our client is offering:
• A temparory contract to work 36 hours
• Day shifts
• Great pay rates of £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• A fantastic working environment
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment in now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.