Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent) | 48 hours | Days or Nights | RMN/RNLD/RGN qualifications considered
A private nursing home in the North West of the Nottingham area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead to join their team on a full-time basis.
The small home provides elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages in a modern setting and has a 'Good' CQC rating.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days & Nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.00 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.