Clinical Lead Nurse
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Circa £41.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits & £1K Bonus
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Bath currently has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with managerial experience to work as Clinical Lead.
The role will cover approx. 80 nursing beds and you will manage, monitor and evaluate all aspects of clinical service delivery, including care plan management, supporting and supervising clinical staff.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, with usual working hours of 40 per week
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £20, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £41,600
- A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the planning and implementation of person-centred care plans
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back