Clinical Lead Nurse
Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | FT Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large Bexhill nursing home is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages living with disability care needs in addition to more general elderly and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, with shifts covering a flexible 7 day rota
- A competitive annual salary of £40,000
- Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven leadership or senior level experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back