Clinical Lead Nurse
£20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
VAC5146 – Clinical Lead Nurse
£20.50 per hour - Up to £38.5k p/a | 36 Hours – Days| Paid Breaks | Great Benefits | RGN & RMN Considered
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse or RMN Registered Mental Health Nurse with a background primarily in dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a care home in Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset.
The home offers a home from home experience which enables residents to go for walks and outings on to the seafront.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week on day shifts.
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £20.50 per hour, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6.
• Training and ongoing development support
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or NMC Registered Mental health Nurse (RMN)
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back