Clinical Lead Nurse
£19 - £20.50 per Hour
£19 - £20.50 p/h – Up to £42.6K/Band 6/7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a leading Camberley nursing home and work as Night Nurse Clinical Lead/Night Team Leader.
The 50+ bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers a modern and homely environment for older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs, providing high-quality care in a hotel style setting.
Details of this Night Nurse Team Leader role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Great pay rates of £19 to £20.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £42,640
- Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty
- A company pension scheme and a range of financial benefits
- Career progression opportunities plus an in-house training academy to support you in your personal development plan and professional development
As Night Nurse Team Leader your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Clinical Lead post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate previous experience in a UK nursing home setting in a senior/leadership role
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Demonstrate sound clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back