Clinical Lead Nurse
Chorlton, Greater Manchester
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour Circa £41.1K (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Chorlton area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their day nursing team as a Clinical Lead Nurse.
About the Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £18.00 and £41,184 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Day Shifts
- Free uniform, homemade meal on shifts and DBS checks
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Award winning learning and career development and support with achieving qualifications
- Group life assurance cover
As a Clinical Lead Nurse your role will include making sure the level of clinical care the home offers goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous nursing experience within a UK nursing home
- Previous clinical auditing and record keeping experience
- A positive energy and a natural ability to get along with people
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back