Clinical Lead Nurse
Croydon, Greater London
£19.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.36 p/h – Circa £40K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a large Croydon nursing home.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, which will include some weekends
- A great pay rate of £19.36 per hour, which is in line with top NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary in the region of £40,270
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing professional and managerial training, with opportunities for career progression
- A pension scheme, sick pay, and a generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
- Wellbeing support programmes, counselling, plus health and hospital plans, and dental cover
- A range of financial benefits including discounts for retail, leisure and fitness, plus cycle to work schemes
- Free uniforms, staff meals and parking
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction teams of carers and Staff Nurses, and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back