Clinical Lead Nurse
Up to £34,500 per Annum
Up to £34,500 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Derby area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team as a Clinical Lead Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competetive annual salary of up to £34,500 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant hospital
- 25 days annual leave, which increases with service
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free gym membership
- A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits
As a Clinical Lead Nurse your role will be to provide strong clinical leadership to a clinical area, leading and managing a clinical team and championing the delivery of the highest quality patient care. As a clinical leader you will support the implementation of local strategy, role-modelling and championing clinical excellence and deputising for the Clinical Head of Department in their absence.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Significant post-registration nursing experience working in a hospital setting is essential
- Excellent communication, IT, Interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Able to lead and develop a team
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back