Clinical Lead Nurse
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Vac5122, Clinical Lead Nurse
£40,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Dementia Care | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A leading East London nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Clinical Lead Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The very large home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout East London and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, working 37.5 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
• Industry leading training and development programmes
• A company pension scheme, life assurance, plus employee assistance programmes and wellbeing support
• Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
• Generous annual leave allowance, which increases with service length
• A range of discounts on retail, tech and travel, plus cycle to work and car salary sacrifice schemes
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading and training to a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back