Clinical Lead Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
A leading elderly and dementia care home in Edinburgh is recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join their team on days.
The home offers high quality care and support and has recently achieved excellent Care Inspectorate quality grades which reflect the high standards of care and living on offer.
What is offered and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £17.50 which equates to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A Welcome Bonus of £1000
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs. You will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back