Clinical Lead Nurse
£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour
£19.00 - £20.00 per hour (Negotiable) – Circa £41.6k | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Days only | Small Nursing Home | “Good” CQC
A qualified RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead in a small elderly nursing home in the Felixstowe area.
Details of the Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what is offered:
• Permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on days. Some flexibility will be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A great rate of pay offered from £19.00 to £20.00 (Negotiable), which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 salary earnings, with paid breaks. This comes to an annual salary of up to £41,600.
• A fantastic working environment
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development.
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back