Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.67 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.67 p/h – Circa £37.4K | 38.5 Hours – Days | Elderly Care – 5 & 6 CI Grades | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Inverclyde care service is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate Scotland essential standards and provides specialist care in small units dedicated to elderly frail, dementia and mental health care.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- A contract to work 38.5 hours per week, working 12 hour day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £18.67, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £37,400
- A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
- Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- A range of career progression opportunities and staff recognition programmes
- 6 weeks annual leave
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the care home sector
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back