Clinical Lead Nurse
£16.50 to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Grimsby care home. The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract for 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts
• Great pay rates in the region of £16.50 to £18.00 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of up to £37,440
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back