Clinical Lead Nurse
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£19.50 p/h – Circa £40.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Supernumerary Hours
A large nursing home in Harlow currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The home provides elderly, dementia and disability care to adults from throughout West Essex and the Stort Valley.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract to work 40 hours per week covering a flexible, 7 day rota and which includes 16 supernumerary hours per week
- Great pay rates of £19.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £40,560
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning, development and career progression prospects and a fantastic working environment
As Clinical Lead, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery, along with working with regional management to further develop clinical services.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate previous experience in a leadership or senior nursing role, ideally within the UK nursing home sector and have good understanding of the commercial, financial and sales aspects of the sector
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent English and the ability to develop positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Confident using a range of IT packages and ideally experienced with PCS electronic care planning systems
- Well organised with good administrative skills and a positive, proactive approach
- A driver and able to travel to different sites within the business when required
To apply for this post please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back