Clinical Lead Nurse
Harrow, Greater London
Up to £22 per Hour
VAC5121 – Clinical Lead Nurse
Harrow, Greater London
£20-£22 p/a (Band 7 Equivalent) - Circa £36.5k p/a | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Private Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading nursing home on the outskirts of Harrow is looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to work as a Clinical Lead Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The 30+ bedded home provides general nursing and disability care to adults from throughout Harrow and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent full-time role working 36 hours per week on day shifts, two full days clinical and one day as supernumerary.
• Competitive hourly rates of £20 to £22 per hour with paid breaks, which comes to around an annual salary in the region of £36,500, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
• Industry leading training and development programmes
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams, and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally have previous experience in a clinical lead role in a nursing home setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of vulnerable adults.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back