Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.9K | 44 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Leicestershire nursing home.
The 40+ bedded home in Hinckley offers elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £38,900 and is in line with Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.?
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.