48 hours per week | £18.50 per hour | Paid Breaks | Days only | Scope for Progression with a salary uplift
A privately owned nursing home in Hindhead currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN qualified Clinical Lead to help lead the clinical team.
Details of the Clinical Lead Nurse role:
• A permanent position of 48 hours per week, 5 days over a 7-day period
• Paid Breaks
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.00 (Band 6 equivalent)
• Free meals on shift
• Progression to a deputy manager role in 3-6 months with salary uplift
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.