Clinical Lead Nurse
Horsham, West Sussex
£42,000 per Annum
£42,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Supernumerary Hours
A vacancy has arisen in a leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Horsham for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults with 24 hour care needs due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, working 1 in 3 weekends
- A very competitive annual salary of £42,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, your time will be split 60/40 between clinical and supernumerary duties. You will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back