Clinical Lead Nurse
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£18.50 to £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18.50 to £19.50 per hour | 48 Hrs – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | 7 months Maternity Cover | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a care home in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, to cover 7 months Maternity Leave.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this RN/ RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Fantastic hourly pay rate of £18.50 - £19.50
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discount saving on high street brands, Holiday, Leisure, and cashback
- Training and ongoing development support
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back