Clinical Lead Nurse
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.3K | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Liverpool nursing home.
The locally owned and operated home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract for 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £35,360 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
- Flexible to work some weekends
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back