Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £42.3K | 44 Hour Contract - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home in the Huyton area to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home is owned and managed by one of the UK’s leading care groups and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
- Great rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £42,320
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly and dementia nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the day shift.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting in a senior or managerial role
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back