Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.60 per Hour
£18.60 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Days only | Good CQC | Accommodation Available|
A privately-owned, elderly and dementia care home in Ipswich is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join their dedicated and professional team.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• A mix of clinical and supernumerary shifts
• Days only
• Excellent pay rates offered at £18.60 per hour plus paid breaks
• Accommodation is available for anyone relocating
• A great opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back