Clinical Lead Nurse
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Disability Care – Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home on the southern outskirts of Leicester to recruit an RGN or RMN Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home offers elderly and disability nursing care in a modern setting, with some great facilities and has a strong team already in place.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the service is offering:
- A great annual salary of £40,000 (NHS Band 7 Equivalent)
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working mostly week days but with some weekends and on call as emergency
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- An effective, proactive leader
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back