Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.57 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.57 p/h – Circa £38.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Leyland area of Preston currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The 40 bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care and support to older adults requiring nursing care for medical and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some weekends required
- Fantastic hourly pay rates of £18.57, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £38,625
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back