Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.45 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.45 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £42.2k | 44 Hours Per Week - Days | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia service
A well-respected Care Home in the March area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurse to strengthen their team as a clinical lead nurse on full-time days.
The CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the area.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A full-time contract to work 44 hours per week on day however some flexibility will be needed due to the seniority of the role.
• A fantastic hourly salary of £18.45 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 earnings, and equates to £42,213.6 per annum.
• A range of opportunities for training and career development opportunities.
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in comfortable surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back