Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.18 per Hour
£18.18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
An experienced Registered General Nurse is required to work at my client’s large care home in Market Harborough as Clinical Lead. This modern care home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with mental health conditions, dementia and learning disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on days, with overtime available
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.18 per hour / NHS band 6 with annual pay reviews
• Excellent training and development opportunities including fully funded clinical training, support with NMC revalidation and the opportunity to undertake mentorship and leadership qualifications and work with leading Universities to support Student Nurses
• Established career pathways to progress to Director level within a large care company
• Free enhanced DBS plus free uniforms, refreshments and on-site parking
• A generous annual leave allowance and a flexible approach to holidays
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting, with dementia care experience
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back