Clinical Lead Nurse (Maternity Cover 9-12 months)
Market Harborough, Leicestershire
£18.92 - £19.31 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.92 - £19.31 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | RMN/RGN considered
An experienced Registered General Nurse is required to work at my client’s large care home in Market Harborough as Clinical Lead. This is a temporary contract to cover 9-12 months maternity leave.
This modern care home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with mental health conditions, dementia and learning disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A full-time, permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week - Additional shifts available
• Working day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates from £18.92 - £19.31 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6), with annual pay reviews
• Premium Overtime Payment paid at £26 p/h when one or more shifts worked over contracted hours
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• Free uniforms, drinks, parking and Enhanced DBS Check
• Fantastic support with Induction and ongoing learning & development opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back