Clinical Lead Nurse
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
£16.09 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.09 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £27.6K | 33 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A leading Newcastle nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Lead.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a home from home environment for older adults with a range of personal and nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Great rates of pay of £16.09 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £27,610
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
- NMC renewal fees paid plus support with NMC revalidation
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- Free subscription to the Nursing Times
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered due to the varied mix of care needs within the home
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of clinical care, maintaining clinical records, and managing and administering medications
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back