Clinical Lead Nurse
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £37.4K | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in an elderly and dementia nursing home in Nottingham.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible rota which will include some weekends
- Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £37,440
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back