Clinical Lead Nurse
Porth, Rhondda Cynon Taf
£20.00 per Hour
£20.00 per Hour Circa £39.5K (NHS Band 7) | 38 Hours – 16 Supernumerary | Day Shifts
A leading nursing home in the Porth area is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team as Clinical Lead Nurse.
About the Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive hourly pay of £20.00 and £39,520 per annum which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- A permanent full-time contract of 38 hours per week, 16 of which being supernumerary
- Day Shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous nursing experience in a UK nursing home, with leadership experience
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
- Able to lead and motivate team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back