Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a fully CQC compliant nursing home in the Poulton area.
The 50+ bedded home provides care for older people with elderly, dementia and disability nursing care needs and provides a fantastic environment and busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible days
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £17 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £31,825
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant, well run home
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.