Clinical Lead Nurse
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead at a large nursing home in Redhill.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides long-term care to older people living with a range of residential and nursing care needs in a homely, modern setting.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent, full-time contract on flexible day shifts
- Great annual salaries in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
- A company pension scheme, plus a range of recognition and reward schemes
- A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will work with the home management team to ensure excellent standards of clinical care and will foster a culture of continuous improvement. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will participate in clinical governance and audits, CQC inspections, safeguarding, infection control and quality assurance.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident leading and developing a team and implementing change
- Demonstrate evidence of post-registration development relevant to this role
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back