Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
£19 per Hour
40 hrs | Days | £19 p/h | Good CQC | Care Home Experience Essential | Supernumerary Hours
An experienced RGN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a small nursing home in Hindhead.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- 2 x nursing shifts (8-8) and 2 x supernumerary shifts (8-4)
- Excellent pay rates of £19 per hour
- Some weekends will be required
As RGN Clinical Lead Nurse you will manage, monitor and oversee clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back