Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.00 to £16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.00 to £16.00 per hour (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Small Nursing Home
A small, private nursing home in Blackburn requires a qualified RGN or RMN to join their team as Clinical Lead.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• 40 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay offered at £15.00 - £16.00 per hour (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment in a luxury home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back