Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 per hour (equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Day Shifts | Good CQC |
A small, privately run care home in the Fleetwood area requires a qualified RGN or RMN Clinical Lead Nurse to work days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides general elderly nursing care in a beautiful seafront location.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Fantastic rate of pay of £17 per hour which equates to £31,824 per annum & NHS Band 6
• Paid Breaks
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back