40 hrs | Day Shifts | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | £38,000 - £42,000 p/a
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in care homes is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in one of Leeds’ leading care homes.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some weekends may be required)
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £42,000
• Ongoing support and development prospects in a progressive home
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and that care services are fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care and medication management and clinical governance
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.