Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
£45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | Full Time | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Mix of Clinical and Supernumerary |
An experienced RGN or RMN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a large elderly care home in the Melksham area.
Details of the RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, which includes alternate weekends
• A great annual salary of £45,000
• Your time will be split as follows 24 clinical hours and 18 supernumerary hours
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care within the home.
You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will compile rotas, undertake staff supervisions and mentor junior team members.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• At least 3 years post-registration experience working in an elderly and dementia care/UK nursing home setting with experience in a senior/supervisory capacity
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Committed to your own professional development and have evidence of recent post-registration studies
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back