Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£44,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£44,000 per annum + Generous Performance Bonuses (Equivalent to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days Only | Good CQC | Great Company Benefits
A luxury Dorchester nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers luxury living and the best possible standards of care to service users with general elderly nursing care needs, and the home is owned and operated by one of the region’s leading care groups.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• £44, 000 per annum (NHS Band 8a) plus generous performance bonus, up to 40% of salary
• Days only
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant nursing home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN , Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back