Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£19.00 to £20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 42-44 hours available | Days only | Supernumerary hours included |?
A privately-owned care home in Ipswich is currently recruiting for a qualified RGN, RNLD or RMN to join their team as Clinical Lead. This is a nursing home that offers complex care, specialising in mental health.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 42-44 hours available (3 x 12 hour shifts – clinical, 1 x 6 or 8 hour shift - supernumerary)
• Days only
• An excellent pay rate offered at £19.00 - £20.00 per hour (NHS Band 6/7 equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment
• An exciting opportunity to take a step up from Staff Nurse to Clinical Lead
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back