Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full Time Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC | 12 Month Contract |
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join a family run company in their elderly care home in Maidstone working as Clinical Lead. This is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• A 12-month contract working full time hours, on flexible day shifts
• Excellent hourly rate of £18.50 which is equivalent to an NHS Band 6
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home with great training and support
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back