Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
From £19.00 per Hour
Learning Disability, Mental Health
From £19.00 per hour (Equivalent to £36,556 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Full Time Hours | Days Only | Good CQC | On-going Training & Career Progression
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in nursing care within care homes is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist elderly/dementia, mental health and physical disability care service in the Portsmouth area.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Working full time hours on day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates from £19.00 per hour (Equivalent to £36,556 per annum / NHS Band 6)
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
- Ongoing training and career progression
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back